Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 Pepsi Florida Relays

I haven't finished uploading pics yet for the 2013 Pepsi Florida Relays yet (I shot nearly 6000 frames), but I wanted to get a post out quickly with some preliminary photos.  I'm sure this meet will generate some additional posts, as there were many exciting photos to share.

The meet opened with the High Hurdles.  What a great way to start a meet!  David Oliver won the event as he did last year.  What a beast!


David is such a dominating runner.  It's just plain fun watching him have fun.


The ladies ran too.  In this case, a classic double entendre... for the Tennessee Lady Vols...


The USC Trojan Track and Field teams were in attendance.  That's quite a trip for a track meet!  They did quite well, and was nice to see the left coast contingent.


Like I said, this is just a quickie post.  I'll have much more to post about this meet during the week... including a World Record Shuttle Hurdle run... the first world record I've ever photographed.  Very exciting!

Addendum.... All photos are now posted.  Enjoy!

See more here:

2013 Pepsi Florida Relays


See much more at wlpearce.com where it's all about the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment